If you have any questions, problems or concerns about your care or the care of the person you are looking after you can contact us and we will do our best to respond to your queries.

If you wish to make a formal complaint as a patient, carer or family member, you should do this as quickly as possible.

We will usually only investigate a complaint submitted within a year of the event that is being complained about, or within a year of the complainant becoming aware of the issue they wish to complain about.

Patients, carers or family members wishing to make a formal complaint should put their complaint in writing to:

Governance Manager
ELM Alliance
Hirsel Medical Practice
5 Trinity Mews
North Ormesby